Senior Mechanical Engineer
Location - East Sussex
Salary: £45,000 - £55,000 per annum
Senior Mechanical Project Engineer will be needed to produce superior quality engineering design services for a leading contractor in the water and wastewater industry. Initially involved in the design and procurement of equipment, leading to overseeing the Mechanical installation of this project. Previous water experience will be essential for these roles.
- Produce mechanical design layouts which are cot effective, meet the requirements of the specification and can be purchased and installed effectively.
- Procurement of plant and equipment
- Ensure that standard practices are utilised.
- Monitor design costs.
- Produce monthly reports
- Produce budgets and schedules for design
- Maintain a safe working environment
- Manage sub contract packages.
- Value engineering and scoping work.
- Maintain relationships between client, subcontractors and partners.
To be considered for this role you should hold a Mechanical Engineering qualification or equivalent and have a proven track of mechanical roles within the water industry.
Tickets and Qualifications needed:
- HNC/HND in Mechanical Engineering
- Experience within water and sewage treatment
- Knowledge of Projectwise
- Driving License
If this role interests yourself please forward your CV to Susannah or call on .
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'