Position: Senior Mechanical Engineer
Salary: £50,000 to £58,000 + Excellent Benefits / Prospects (including Relocation Assistance)
If there is something stopping you from achieving all you’re capable of, you’ll relish a role with a company that will positively encourage you to be pro-active - a real opportunity to release your true potential.
The Company: Our Client, an innovative dynamic passionate Company that manufactures minimal invasive next-generation robotic-assisted medical devices that are at the forefront of how surgical procedures are carried out. An award-winning company that plans to significantly disrupt the way surgery is performed for the benefit of millions of patients all around the world.
Due to sustained continued expansion they now require a driven Senior Mechanical Engineer to be part of their growing ambitious, collaborative and multi-disciplinary product development team, designing and developing innovative and complex electro-mechanical products and systems.
Other responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Developing and implementing creative solutions utilising a wide range of technologies and meeting the requirements of ISO13485
- Developing complex electromechanical systems, re-usable articulated surgical instruments and single use consumables, supporting clinical studies, and ensuring designs and manufacturing processes meet exacting performance, biocompatibility, sterilisation and packaging requirements
- Collaborating widely across teams to ensure that designs are delivered to the highest standard
- Writing and reviewing complex technical design documentation and test protocols
The Person: Candidates suitable for consideration should be able to provide evidence of the following:
- A HND / Degree in Engineering (any discipline) or very relevant experience.
- Experience of developing complex medical devices for surgical applications / direct patient contact
- Expertise in developing innovative electro-mechanical systems with high precision and fast response characteristics, using SolidWorks
- Proven ability to optimise designs for high reliability and ease of manufacture
- Practical experience of transfer to manufacture activities for low and high-volume production
- Experience of working within Medical Devices, Pharmaceutical, Life Science Industry etc preferred but not essential
The successful candidate will enjoy a salary of between £50,000 to £58,000 (DOE) + Excellent Benefits / Prospects (including Relocation Assistance) plus excellent prospects and an employment package that you would expect from a company that values its employees.
Do you have the courage to take on this challenge?
- Mechanical Engineering
- Medical Devices
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'