Senior Mechanical Engineer
(Design Engineer / Mechanical Design / Lead / Head)
Our client is seeking an innovative Mechanical Engineer with proven experience in product design and development of new products. The successful candidate will be joining the land and naval offices as well as working with portfolio including camera, laser, lens, mechanism design, vehicle instillation designs and ECM/EW products.
- Perform mechanical design/ development using 3D CAD software (Ideally PTC Creo)
- Deliver innovative engineering/design solutions against requirements, budgets and timescales
- Indentify sound and new engineering solutions to offer improved performance (lightweight, compact etc.)
- Develop products from concept through to production (cradle to grave)
Experience / Qualifications
- Proven experience in engineering design, numerical calculations and tolerances
- Degree qualified or equivalent with experience (E.g. Mechanical Engineering)
- Full design process experience, delivering products in line with key milestones
- Situational leadership - coordinating resources to ensure projects are delivered to specifications (internal or external)
With this role being a senior position you will need to have significant experience in a similar role and hold the competencies to lead the design and development process.
- Mechanical Engineering
- 3D Cad
- PTC Creo