We have a great opportunity for a Senior Mechanical Engineer to join a well-respected organisation on a permanent basis, in the UK water sector. They are looking for a Senior Mechanical Engineer to join their expanding team of experts.
The key responsibilities for this role include:
- Supervising solutions assessments including cost estimation to determine the most effective solution to progress to feasibility stage.
- Outline detailed design engineering studies for a variety of mechanical projects.
- Support the Project Manager in running projects which will include monitoring and controlling project costs.
- Provide technical authority in maintaining the mechanical specification, ensuring project compliance with the specification and reviewing project changes.
- Managing and lead individuals ranging from technician to professional level.
Essential requirements for this role include:
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering or related discipline
- Chartered professional status.
- Extensive experience in mechanical feasibility assessment, outline and detailed design.
- Strong commercial and strategic mind-set, understanding project management,
- Excellent stakeholder management skills with proven ability to communicate with people across all areas of the business.
- Highly numerate and analytical.
- Experience of delivering efficiency and cost savings.
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK without Visa restrictions.
For further information please call Rebecca Hadaway on or email rebecca.hadaway @ blueprintrecruit.com and quote 13664, or apply directly using the "Apply" option below.