Be the Senior Mechanical Engineer:
- Planning, coordination, design, and analysing data of technical experiments at any stage of development including design of experiments activities for characterization, prototype testing, and qualification.
- Work with mechanical technician coordinate testing and supervise test setups
- Testing and documentation, of integrated systems in compliance with applicable international standards and internal quality systems
- Work with stakeholders to integrate subsystems and verify device designs
- Work with external suppliers to establish requirements and guide design efforts in meeting project milestones
- Support the efforts in creation of specifications, design, and test methods for the new products.
- Interface with manufacturing on an ongoing basis during the development and product enhancement stages to ensure manufacturability of the design solutions.
- Utilise Design for Six Sigma tools as appropriate to enhance the product design.
- Conduct risk management activities such as Failure Modes Effects Analysis.
- Provide root cause investigation through a CAPA process
- Support the ongoing compliance with requirements for Medical Devices and all associated quality system requirements.
- University degree in Mechanical Engineering or relevant industrial experience in an electro-mechanical environment preferably medical.
- Design for Six Sigma knowledge would be highly advantageous
- Knowledge of international standards applicable to medical devices, including ISO 60601-1.
- Experience with data acquisition, analysis, and statistical methods.
- Expertise in interdisciplinary systems, including electromechanical and electronic systems
- Experience in design verification of Medical Device in a FDA-regulated environment is preferred.
- Familiarity with 3D Inventor, SolidWorks, and Minitab is highly desirable.
- Experience over the full product life cycle is desired.
- Self-starter, proactive and ability to work with little supervision and under pressure
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.
- stryker bd gencell kostal nissan moog borgwarner valeo medtronic