Are you a Chartered Professional Engineer seeking your next challenge?
We have an opportunity within a Herts based Oil & Gas client who are now seeking an experienced Mechanical Engineer to work on pipelines and storage facility projects. You may be already working within the Oil & Gas sector or from within a similar process related field passionate to break into this sector.
Neg basic salary
- You will be managing multiple projects across UK sites. Medium sized client with non corporate feel.
- Direct contact with clients
- Opportunity to gain management experience
- Involvement on projects, studies and engineering work relating to UK and overseas projects
- Ongoing professional development
Higher formal qualifications (HND or appropriate engineering degree); preferably a Member of Chartered Institution.
Knowledge in the appropriate engineering discipline in the design, project engineering and consultancy in oil and gas pipelines and associated facilities.
Minimum of three years experience in the oil and gas or associated industries.
Computer literate in normal office software applications.
Valid UK driving licence
Neg basic salary plus package
Please apply to Alan Steer
Recruitment Holdings Ltd (RHL) acts as an employment agency and employment business
- mechanical project engineer COMAH pipeline chartered
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job