Are you looking for a new challenge with an established business in South Wales? My client have recently expanded and are now looking to add a Senior Mechanical Engineer to their team. Based in South Wales you'd have the opportunity to work on exciting new projects and help drive the busyness forward in their new location.
This employee owned, award-winning, multi-disciplinary design, construction and consultancy company operating in the UK and Europe specialise in the pharmaceutical, biotechnology, life science and technology sectors.
You would be fully involved in the design process from initial conception through to final production. The successful candidate will be integral in driving ambitious projects forwards with our discipline experts, partners and prestigious clients.
* Discipline Engineer with 5years+ post graduate experience ideally in pharmaceutical, life science, healthcare, laboratories, industrial and/or similar sectors.
* Degree or HNC/HND + experience in engineering discipline.
* Chartered or working towards chartership.
* Front End Design, concept, scheme and detailed design, constructability, commissioning and the specification and documentation of discipline engineering equipment, plant and systems, relevant to the Life-Sciences sectors.
* GxP competent (FDA, EMEA, MHRA, UK Home Office) and similar standards.
* Working knowledge of CIBSE, ASHRAE, BRE, ISPE, BS Building Services design codes and other industry UK and International design standards and codes.
* Knowledge of discipline engineering software tools (eg Cymap, Sketch-up, CAD and Revit).
* Fully conversant with the CDM regulations and other safety standards and codes.
* Good understanding of cost, risk and value in project and business contexts.
* Proactive, dynamic and reliable discipline leader and project team member, supporting junior members of the team where required.
More info can be provided upon application, feel free to call on or apply directly to
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'