Senior Mechanical Design Engineer
Senior Mechanical Design Engineer ( Compliance / Documentation )
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Senior Mechanical Design Engineer to work on a permanent basis with a reputable manufacturing business based in the Harlow, Essex area.
The Mechanical Design Engineer will be required to ensure the compliance of the defined product range through the maintenance and delivery of external product approvals and applications.
This is a great role for someone who is looking for a new challenge and has worked in Compliance and Mechanical Design within a reputable manufacturing business.
- Knowledge of 2D & 3D CAD systems.
- Be able to manage the maintenance, compliance and development of the defined product range
- Creation of test plans with Test Technicians and hands-on testing and then reviewing these results to assess risks and recommendations to reduce failure.
- Working closely with the Quality and Supply chain to support operational objectives.
- Be able to provide specialist Technical Support within the defined product range.
- Maintenance and updating of MRP Systems, review documentation, drawings and BOMS.
- Engineering assessment and approval.
- Update and create NPD documents.
- Be able to create concept designs, develop prototypes, test and develop for production and launch.
- Design and oversee drawing packs for issues to suppliers.
- High-level experience and ownership in approvals maintenance and standards compliance.
- Proven record of delivering projects on time and to budget.
- Experienced Mechanical Design Engineer with experience in manufacturing and New Product Development.
- Knowledge of manufacturing processes including castings, stamping, machining and plastic injection moulding.
- Planning, risk analysis and countermeasure ideas will be important attributes.
- Competent in Microsoft Office Suite. MS Project would be an advantage.
Please apply or contact Ben Flatt directly on for more information and other Compliance / Documentation or Mechanical Design Engineer roles in Harlow, Essex similar to this.
- CAD Designer
- CAD Technician
- Design Engineers
- CAD Design Engineering
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'