A global business leading the design and manufacture of specialist product range are recruiting for multiple Senior Mechanical Design Engineers to join their R&D facility in Oxfordshire.
The company has a strong pipeline of new and future high quality products to supply a demanding expanding marketplace. Their employees all share the same philosophy of working hard, having fun and being part of one cohesive team
As Senior Mechanical Design Engineer you will be responsible for generating original ideas for solving a range of mechanical problems, I've listed a number of other activities below:
- Provide technical design solutions to specifications and requirements
- Working within the multi-disciplinary team to ensure the technical design is delivered in-line with the aesthetic and user requirements
- Detail design with integration of the appropriate manufacturing processes
- High standard of engineering work, design control, robust design, tolerance stack analysis, design for manufacture, input into DFMEA's
- Assisting in transfer of product from development to manufacturing
- 3D CAD - preferably solidworks
- Experience of working on high precision or intricate mechanisms
- Worked with a variety of manufacturing techniques in a number of different materials
If you would be interested and suitable for this position please reply with your latest CV or call me on .
Look forward to hearing from you.
To find out more about Huxley Engineering, please visit www.huxleyengineering.com
Huxley Engineering, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'