New opportunity for a Building Services Senior Mechanical Design Engineer to join a leading Multi-Disciplinary consultancy on a permanent basis in Winchester. You will be joining an award winning organisation with a wealth of knowledge and experience delivering expert engineering solutions to a variety projects throughout the UK. This role will have a specific focus on the Educational, Commercial and Industrial Projects. Due to an increasing workload, they are seeking an experienced Senior Mechanical Engineer to join their team.
Your key roles and responsibilities will include:
- Leading and developing design of mechanical building systems including heating, ventilation and cooling.
- Leading the development of sustainable energy strategies for buildings, including communicating with relevant authorities to agree plans
- Productions of concept, developed and technical drawings
- Developing engineering designs using software such as Revit MEP
- Liaise with the architect and other team members throughout all project stages
- Leading the coordination of the buildings services and their integration into building design
- Conducting thermal analysis using modelling software such as IES.
- Supervise and coordinate the work of team members, including engineers of other disciplines.
- Providing support for and reviewing the work of Junior Engineers
Essential skills, experience and attributes:
- Proven experience as a Mechanical Design Engineer
- Chartered Engineer
- A degree in a relevant discipline would be beneficial but is not required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven experience using a variety of CAD and BIM software
- Strong technical and analytical skills
- Good organisational skills, with the ability to prioritise workloads and meet strict deadlines
- Friendly and approachable attitude
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK without visa restrictions.
For more information or to apply, please contact Alex Whitefield on or send your CV and quote 16279AWF. Alternatively, you can apply by clicking the 'Apply' option and following the instructions.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'