Senior Mechanical Design Engineer - Permanent
We are working with our UK based key account who have a brand new vacancy for a Senior Mechanical Design Engineer, to work with our client in the Dumbarton area on a Full Time, Permanent basis. Our client are a global supplier of temporary power generation equipment and temperature control equipment.
Senior Mechanical Design Engineer Responsibilities:
- You will be responsible for taking customer requirements to deliver improved product design for portable power generation and electrical distribution products to be used across our client's international hire fleet.
- You will work closely with suppliers to improve quality, cost and delivery performance.
- You will ensure all modifications and new designs are correctly documented and use Creo to create clear, concise and accurate models and design drawings.
- You will support the procurement and manufacturing teams with any technical issues associated with the supply and manufacture of modified systems.
Senior Mechanical Design Engineer Requirements:
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering/ Product Design/ Industrial Design.
- Working towards or achieved Chartered Engineer status.
- Good knowledge of mechanical components and systems (i.e. pumps, engines, cooling systems, support structures, generators, lifting systems) and their specification.
- Experience of welded fabrication design.
- Competent Creo modelling and design experience.
Are you the Senior Mechanical Design Engineer we have been looking for? If so, please click on the link to apply with your updated CV.
SThree are committed to ensuring equal opportunities, fairness of treatment, dignity, work-life balance and the elimination of all forms of discrimination in the workplace for all staff and job applicants.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'