A growing and developing mechanical, electrical and environmental design consultancy in Leicester are looking to expand their current team and recruit a Senior Mechanical Design Engineer. They work with a wide range of clients across all sectors in the construction industry.
Duties and Responsibilities:
As the Senior Mechanical Design Engineer you can expect to:
• Produce detailed design of HVAC services Meet with clients and attend client visits
• Work on a wide range of high end projects
• Oversee junior mechanical designers
• Previously held the position of Mechanical Design Engineer, or Senior Mechanical Design Engineer
• BEng / HND / HNC in Electrical or Building Services Engineering
• Ability and motivations to oversee and supervise junior members of staff
• Experience in AutoCAD, Amtech, Relux/Dialux essential
• Revit MEP desirable but training is provided
The successful Senior Mechanical Design Engineer will be rewarded with:
• A competitive salary from £40,000 - 50,000
• Company car/allowance
• 25 days holiday
• Company contribution pension
• Excellent time to join a growing company
• Flexible working hours
To apply for this role, please contact Jack Holt on .
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'