We have a brand new opportunity for an enthusiastic Senior Mechanical Engineer to join a reputable firm of consulting engineers, for an initial 12 month contract in London. Our client provides a range of services to sectors including commercial, residential and leisure. This would be the perfect opportunity for candidates seeking a valuable career challenge working on cutting edge projects, in the Building Services Engineering team.
As the selected Senior Mechanical Engineer, you will be working on a number of commercial, residential and retail projects. Your key roles and responsibilities will include:
- Designing mechanical building systems including air conditioning, heating, natural and mechanical ventilation and building controls.
- Leading the development of sustainable energy strategies for buildings
- Liaising with a range of stakeholders, including the client and the contractor
- Supervise and coordinate the work of team members, including engineers of other disciplines
- Supporting the development of junior team members
Essential skills, experience and attributes:
- Degree qualified in Mechanical or Building Services Engineering, ideally to Master's level.
- Chartered Engineer status through an appropriate professional institution such as CIBSE
- Extensive experience of mechanical building design across a range of project scales and building types
- Strong knowledge of relevant software, including Revit MEP, AutoCAD and IES
- Knowledge of sustainable building design and regulations
- Experience of leading teams on multi-disciplinary projects
- Broad range of project experience, with specific experience working on large-scale UK projects
- Able to liaise with clients and develop strong working relationships.
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK without visa restrictions.
For more information about this role, please contact Alex Wright on or email Alex.Wright @ BlueprintRecruit.com and quote 14558AW. Alternatively, you can apply directly by clicking the 'Apply' link and following the instructions.
- building services
- revit mep
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"