Excellent opportunity for a Senior Mechanical Design Engineer to join an award-winning Building Services Engineering Consultancy on a permanent basis in Bristol. Our client have offices throughout the UK, and are currently working on a number of exciting education, leisure, commercial and residential schemes. Due to a growing client base and increasing workload, they are seeking an ambitious Senior Mechanical Design Engineer to join their Bristol team.
The selected candidate will have the roles and responsibilities of:
- Developing detailed project designs in accordance with the project brief
- Using relevant CAD and BIM software to develop designs from concept to fully detailed and co-ordinated design packages
- Liaising with the client and other key stakeholders to ensure all parties are kept up to date with progress
- Participating in project and technical meetings
- Ensuring design and maintenance of building systems meet legislative, and health and safety requirements
Key skills, experience and attributes:
- Significant experience within a similar role
- Degree qualified in relevant subject (e.g. Mechanical Engineering, Building Services Engineering etc.)
- Chartered, or working towards chartered status with CIBSE
- Proven experienced using AutoCAD software, as well as Revit, TAS and Cymap
- Knowledge of BIM/Revit, and experience using Revit would be an advantage
- Strong knowledge of ISO 9001 and ISO 14001
- Good organisational skills, with the ability to prioritise workloads and meet strict deadlines
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK without visa restrictions.
For more information, please contact Luke Hanson on or email Luke.Hanson @ Blueprintrecruit.com and quote 14565LXH. Alternatively, you can apply directly by clicking the 'Apply' option and following the instructions.
- building services
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"