Senior Mechanical Design Engineer
I have a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Mechanical Design Engineer to join my client in Northamptonshire due to continued expansion of their business.
You will be responsible for the detailed design and coordination of mechanical solutions including Heating, Ventilation, Air Conditioning, Gas, Utilities, Compressed Air and Plant Layouts.
You will manage the engineering projects and the operational activity of the Mechanical team to ensure that projects are delivered on time and to budget and support your team members with ongoing projects.
You will have experience of M&E Design & Specification, Surveying & Reporting, Project Management, Commissioning and Validation of Mechanical and HVAC services within buildings.
- Previous experience of working as a Mechanical Building Services Design Engineer within a consultancy environment.
- Relevant qualifications in M&E or Building Services Engineering
- Be knowledgeable of industry regulations such as British Standards and also understand RIBA stages.
- Experience using Hevacomp and CAD and 3D Naviswork
- Excellent knowledge of using IES Thermal Modelling software
There is ample opportunity for progression within the organisation to climb up the career ladder for the right candidate so you will have to be ambitious. You will have great communication skills and be able to speak to people in your trade such as Structural Engineers and Architects.
Salary:£42,000 pa - £55,000 pa
Company car / or car allowance of £3500
Payment of professional membership bodies i.e. CIBSE
Should you wish to enquire further about this role, please send your CV to Brandon at Agenda Partnership
- Mechanical Design
- Project Management