Senior Mechanical Design Engineer
£35,000 - £45,000
Yolk Engineering & Technical is working with this leading high-tech manufacturing organisation in the recruitment of a Senior Mechanical Design Engineer.
The business has been at the forefront of design and innovation for over thirty years and has a well-established global client base across a range of industries. The business has an excellent reputation across South Wales as a result of its involvement and investment in universities, business communities and the strong record of employee retention at the local site.
This is an ideal opportunity for an experienced Design Engineer to take a lead role with responsibility for manage and ensure the timely delivery of a range of interesting and high profile projects. You’ll support the NPD process from R&D through to product launch, with products ranging from small component designs through to complex turnkey solutions.
- Acting as technical lead on Mechanical Design projects
- Providing guidance and support within the design team
- Collaborate with peers in cross functional engineering teams
- 3D modelling
- Optimise and improve processes and documentation
- Support production with any manufacturing/design related issues
- Support quotation process for bespoke solutions
- HND minimum, ideally degree qualified in Mechanical Engineering, Engineering Science, Mechatronics, Systems Engineering or equivalent
- Experience with AutoCAD or Autodesk Inventor
- Experience within Manufacturing
- Competitive salary
- Skills development and real career progression opportunities
- Early finish Friday
- 25 days + b.h.
- Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance
- Profit Related Pay Scheme
How to Apply
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role - apply now. If you have any further questions then please contact the team at Yolk Recruitment on 02-921-67-37-17. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.*