New opportunity for an enthusiastic Senior Mechanical Design Engineer to join a respected Building Services practice on a permanent basis in Woking. As the selected candidate, you will be joining an organisation delivering expert engineering solutions to a variety of large projects throughout the UK. Due to an increasing workload, they are seeking an experienced Senior Mechanical Engineer to join their innovative team.
Your key roles and responsibilities will include:
- Preparing designs for projects at their various stages including calculations, schedules, drawings, specifications and other details as necessary for the project.
- Managing and co-ordinating the engineering team in the delivery of project work.
- Providing support and instruction to the engineering teams to ensure the project and adheres to high standards.
- Scheduling and managing the necessary discipline design and CAD/BIM resource allocation to projects to ensure they meet all targets
- Taking part in the development of proposals for future project work opportunities
Essential skills, experience and attributes:
- Mechanical Engineer with 10+ years post graduate experience
- Experience in pharmaceutical or healthcare projects would be beneficial
- Degree or HNC/HND qualified
- Chartership would be beneficial
- Strong communication skills
- Thorough working knowledge of discipline engineering software tools
- Have thorough working knowledge of design codes
- Good IT skills and competent with MS Office software including Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook.
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK without visa restrictions.
For more information or to apply, please contact Emma Williams on or send your CV to emma.williams @ blueprintrecruit.com and quote 13637EXW. Alternatively, you can apply by clicking the 'Apply' option and following the instructions.