As a Senior Mechanical Design Engineer within the team, your responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
- Preparation of engineering calculations over a number of disciplines in support of detail design schemes
- Perform concept and detail design work applying varying engineering principles to generate customer solutions
- Participate in research and development activities
- Carry out and take responsibility for site survey activities
- Produce sketch drawings of design concepts in sufficient detail to enable production of detail design definition drawings
- Use IT packages effectively in the course of engineering activities
- Interpret engineering drawings
- Generate concise and presentable sketches and reports for issue to a range of customers
- Use noise measurement equipment to assess the performance of the company's products
- Interpret and implement engineering specifications and standards
- Self-development to meet new requirements
- Manage project timescales and achieve or improve deadlines
- Provide progress status reports to line management on a regular basis and work to achieve or improve company and customer objectives of program, cost and quality
If the above role is of interest to you, then please do not hesitate to contact Tom at Premier Engineering, either by email on or by phone on .
Not for you? Premier Group offer up to £500 to anyone who refers a candidate that is successful in starting the role.
This role has generated a high amount of interest already and I cannot foresee it being around for much longer, if you are looking for a new chapter in your Engineering career, this company is the place to get that done, so apply now before it's gone.
Premier are acting as an employment agency
- Mechanical Design
- Design Engineer
- 3D Design
- Mechanical Engineer
- Senior Design Engineer