Senior Marketing Science Analyst
** WORKING WITH WORLD'S TOP TECHNOLOGY BRAND **
One of the UK's leading media agencies is seeking a statistical analyst, ideally with experience of using digital analytics tools. In this unique role you will partner with the Head of Marketing Science.
This role is focused on delivering data science solutions and services to the world's most recognisable technology brand and you will liaise with client stakeholders regularly, so a strong consultative approach is key.
This role is working hand in hand with the Director, Marketing Sciences on developing and building out the marketing sciences function and offering for this exciting client; a relationship the agency has held for over 20 years, at a global level. In the US, they are well established in providing advanced marketing and audience analytics as well as data science projects.
This is now being rolled out in the UK and this is where this role comes in - so we are after someone with a numerate degree, a background in using digital analytics tools as well as leveraging statistical techniques and an interest in applying these skills within a digital media environment. You will work to automate all the existing reporting and analysis services that already go out to the client, whilst working to develop new capabilities in order to deliver more strategic analytical solutions and products. Your manager is still hands-on with analysis himself, but will need this person to champion and own the growth of this area for the client. He uses R, so if you are proficient in this tool coupled with SQL, that would be ideal, but Python and SQL will also be considered.
What you have here, is ultimately the opportunity to be part of one of the UK's most respected media agencies, delivering advanced analytics and data science projects for one of the world's biggest technology brands. You will interface with key client contacts as well as work with a senior leader in building this exciting offering and capability. Eventually a team will be built beneath this person, so the opportunity to manage a team in the near future is also there.
POSITION - Senior Marketing Science Analyst
LOCATION - London
SALARY - £40k - £45k plus excellent benefits
- Educated to degree level in a numerate subject
- The successful candidate will have a blend of business intelligence, consumer insight, digital analytics and data manipulation skills
- Support analytical (Excel-based), web analytics data (such as Analytics 360/Adobe Analytics and business Intelligence/reporting (AIP) requirements on behalf of the client(s) at a macro level
- Drive usage and application of insights and learning through the business
- Good understanding of both classical statistics, A/B Testing, regression and correlation analysis
- Strong data visualisation skills
- Experience of working in data analysis in a commercial environment, ideally within in a marketing, media and/or communications context
- Excellent communication skills; the ability to build relationships with key client contacts
For further information or to apply please contact:
Managing Consultant - Blue Pelican Marketing
For more vacancies which may suit your needs, please visit us at www.bluepelican.com
- web analytics
- machine learning
- digital analytics
- data science
- data visualisation
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'