VMAGROUP are working with a leading financial institution to find a Senior Marketing Relationship Manager. The Global Marketing function is focused on supporting the strategic and revenue growth priorities of our client. The function focuses on understanding customers and the identification, development and execution of Marketing strategies, campaigns and activities that support and strengthen our clients brand, support the drive for revenue and increase customer value and satisfaction in order to meet agreed targets and objectives at both a global and market level. This role drives the development of segment and/or product led proposition based Marketing strategies designed to support the business and clients.
Senior Marketing Relationship Manager is responsible for:
- Leading and managing relationships with internal and external stakeholders and optimising creative agencies
- Working closely with business and Marketing partners to develop and execute integrated Marketing strategies to support revenue maximisation and market/wallet share for the strategic product or solution area, in alignment with the broader Business strategy
- Being the subject matter expert on the strategic product or solution area within the Marketing team, ensuring that the appropriate level of Marketing support is provided to these solution sets
- Leading the delivery of the Marketing plans for the product or segment business, including leveraging internal and external resources to deliver Marketing activity
- Determining, establishing and using appropriate financial and non-financial metrics to assess Marketing performance
- Providing insight and expertise that contributes to product development and further client insight which drives the strategic conversation around how the product(s) from individual product businesses fit together to build client-centric solutions across the segment or sector or business they are dedicated to
- Providing the regional and country teams with guidance on how best to support their relevant businesses in their respective geographies and have oversight of the Marketing initiatives delivered, in order to ensure that they align to the Global Marketing strategy.
- Demonstrating a proven knowledge of the business, segment or product businesses, with a strong understanding of the impact of technological innovation on the future of the business and customer needs.
- This role is pivotal to the achievement of key strategic objectives for the (Global Business Line) Marketing team, meaning the role holder is required to have access to and influence all available Marketing resources at all levels
- Work with a range of key stakeholders across Marketing teams and the business to share outputs and best practice
Person specification for the Senior Marketing Relationship Manager:
- Degree level qualification in marketing and/or business studies preferred
- 8+ years broad based business experience within a Financial Service based institution, preferably with focus on strategic marketing of Wealth Management, Wealth Planning Services, including developing product propositions, new product development and launch
- Strong knowledge and understanding of private banking products and solutions.
- Experience with brand development and delivery.
- Demonstrated ability to identify customer and strategic needs that would drive the need to align wealth management and planning products with other product capabilities to deliver holistic, needs based solutions to customers
- A range of Brand and Marketing Communications planning and operational experience, including demonstrable success in developing and delivering campaign strategies and multi-channel high profile campaigns. This should cover experience of identifying the role of research, proposition development, communications, delivery and channel management.
- Proven experience of working within teams over multiple sites.
- Proven understanding of customer insights and their role in product development and delivery as well as communications development.
- Proven ability to influence leadership teams and lead across functional teams to drive improvement
- Proven ability to work on multi-function projects demonstrating excellent relationship building skills
- Commitment to putting the customer at the heart of all development and implementation activities
To send your CV please click on 'apply for this position’ below and send through your details. We look forward to hearing from you.
VMAGROUP is the global recruitment and training specialist for corporate and marketing communications.
VMAGROUP is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.