Senior Marketing Manager
£35,000 -£40,000 + Bonus scheme
The Senior Marketing Executive will have full ownership for creating, developing and delivering marketing plans and activities to drive how we engage our candidates and clients and continue to set ourselves apart as an expert recruitment business. This is a key role for the organisation that will help shape the future strategy for the business and how it grows within its identified markets.
What’s in it for you?
- A generous salary of £35,000 - £40,000 depending on experience
- Opportunity to progress and develop a marketing division around your career goals
- Opportunities to get involved with the incentives that the recruitment consultants work towards. Marketing have previously been to Dubai with a work incentive!
- You will also receive unrivalled support, training and mentoring by our external Marketing Director on a monthly basis who has worked for a range of recognised brands.
The Senior Marketing Executive key duties and responsibilities will include:
- Managing all paid and organic marketing activities/campaigns to both clients and candidates
- Maintaining brand guidelines across all channels
- Manage the marketing budget effectively
- Devise and create marketing collateral for campaigns, monthly & weekly HTML newsletters, surveys, direct mail etc.
- Managing company social media across all channels, creating regular content by utilising scheduling tools.
The Ideal Senior Marketing Executive Will
- Must have experience in B2B marketing within a service-based industry
- Can create a marketing plan in line with business objectives
- Have experience being solely responsible for a marketing division
- Able to create engaging, scroll stopping content, ideally with working knowledge of the Adobe CC and video editing software.
For more information, please contact our Internal Recruiter, Stephanie or apply today!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'