Fantastic opportunity for a marketing manager to build out the demand generation function of a top UK firm. This a newly created role in a well established marketing team.
A consulting, transformation and digital services firm.
- Working with key stakeholders to develop and implement compelling strategies and plans to drive new customer acquisition.
- Driving demand generation for CX client value propositions, measuring and reporting on pipeline generation and ROI, continuously improving quality of leads whilst optimizing cost per lead
- Developing & Delivering targeted campaigns across digital and other marketing channels as appropriate to audiences
- Able to understand and interpret product research, competitive intelligence and market testing insights in order to articulate compelling and differentiated proposition messaging
- Maintaining a consistent alignment to customer centric marketing using buying center mapping, demand mapping, persona development, customer journey mapping and continuous feedback approaches to hone and refine positioning
- Understanding of the sales funnel, product and marketing principles to build nurture networks and acquire new customers
- Solid B2B experience ideally gained across a number of industries
- Solid understanding of marketing principles and their application in the customer journey and lifecycle
- Excellent multi-channel marketing and content creation skills
- Strong organisational, project management and planning skills, strong people, collaboration and interpersonal skills
- Strong copywriting, proofreading, written and personal communications skills
- A Proficient user of CRM and marketing automation platforms and an understanding of buying center and demand mapping for marketing purposes
- Wide ranging marketing role where the holder is both a thinker and a doer
- Growth mindset and invests time in personal and professional development
- Data-focused and analytical by nature and know what to look for in the data to continually optimise your campaigns.
Competitive salary and package
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'