A global organiser of trade shows and conferences is looking to hire a Senior Marketing Manager to work on a new platform designed to bring people together to do business via face-to-face and virtual events.
The main focus of this role will be to build the audience for this new digitally-enabled platform, working closely with the rest of the marketing team to ensure success.
- Understand all customer groups in detail
- Define and build a marketing pipeline, measuring conversion throughout the pipeline
- Test and learn from a myriad of different ways to attract customers, building a common set of KPIs to measure the success of initiatives and prioritise marketing spend.
- Ensure a common approach to classifying customers and collecting data, working closely with the data and product teams to ensure improved efficiency
- Ensure the right marketing infrastructure for this new platform is built, including the tools to track, measure engagement and ROI and maximise conversion.
- Optimise what works, delivering the maximum impact in terms of acquisition, demonstrating effectiveness and giving buyer and vendor acquisition leads the best chance of success.
Key Skills & Experience
- Extensive experience in a marketing role focused on B2B customer acquisition & lead generation
- Demonstrable success delivering successful campaigns across SEM/PPC, SEO, content marketing, social, email and mobile marketing.
- Experience of managing multi-channel digital campaigns at scale
- Strong ability to analyse campaign success, recommend strategies and work autonomously
- Experience building and maintaining customer databases in a B2B context
- Commercially orientated and able to manage relationships at a senior level
- Agile mindset and ability to work in fast-paced, cross-functional teams
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'