A very fast-growing software company that supply business-critical systems to some of the worlds largest technology companies are looking for an ambitious, versatile and efficient Senior Marketing Manager for a very important role.
As the first internal marketing hire the main focus of this role is to establish and scale a successful end-to-end B2B marketing function from the ground up. This will include everything from devising a full multi-channel content marketing strategy, designing and delivering digital strategy, creating marketing assets and building and managing a small highly skilled team.
This is a challenging position with huge potential for an experienced Marketing Manager to shape, build and deliver an entire marketing function for a fast-moving high-growth technology business the are partnered with some of the largest technology companies in the world.
Desirable Experience of the Senior Marketing Manager / Head of Marketing
- 5+ years experience in B2B Marketing 2+ years of which are at a Senior Management Level
- Previous experience working in a fast-growth start-up or SME
- Strong project management, stakeholder management and presentation skills.
- Technology, software, IT or Telco industry experience. (desirable not essential)
- Expert knowledge and hands-on experience in data-driven digital marketing (managing websites, planning and executing digital and social media campaigns, automation marketing, email marketing)
- In-depth understanding of SEO, PPC and Analytics
- People management, team building, mentoring and development experience
- Strong educational background, Degree Level+
Synonyms, Senior Marketing Manager, Digital Marketing Manager, Head of Marketing
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'