Reporting to: Head of Marketing
Our core value of Love work, Love life' has been central to our success and so we're looking for people to join us who share our passion for making things better every day, on our journey to become a UK top 10 Software company.
What are we all about?
At Access we love software and how technology never stays the same. It's this obsession that drives us to work closely across sectors to understand the business needs of our customers - from professional services to manufacturing to not for profits and more. We're passionate about helping our customers stay one step ahead of the challenges facing their industry and business. That's why over 1 million users and over 20,000 organisations rely on Access software to help their organisation thrive. You will be part of an integral part of a growing and professional marketing team that is highly regarded across the company. Given the pace at which the company and department are growing we foresee plenty of opportunity for career progression. We have a robust people development program that is based on a clear measures of success through regular objective setting for each and every role coupled with personal development and training programs.
Are you ready for the challenge?
The Marketing Manager will lead the identification and execution of key marketing initiatives that will grow the new Access EarlyPay product and our payroll capability within the Access business. This position will own the success of the product marketing programs, working closely with the Head of marketing, sales, product management, and the rest of the marketing team to drive growth through marketing activities. This will require utilising customer feedback, market data (competitive research and analysis), and industry trends to anticipate market, business and technology changes, to define, drive and execute integrated marketing plans. This role will focus on delivering marketing activities to ultimately create demand, awareness and sales opportunities.
• Plan, create and execute programs to attract and nurture target customers through the transition programme.
• Develop content ideas which help support campaign messaging to be used in the wider customer marketing programme. Content could include blogs, white papers, ebooks, reports, webinars, infographics
• Develop customer success stories and associated collateral as the programme develops to further support our value-based messaging and programme momentum.
• Work closely with the internal data, design and digital teams to utilise internal expertise and resource wherever possible
• Build solid relationships and provide continual communications with your sales, product and marketing colleagues.
• Champion external relationships to support thought leadership and sponsorship or JV opportunities to promote your product capability
• Effectively communicate new features and value of future product releases
• Seek out external opportunities to increase awareness and distribution of our product capability e.g. events, third party relationships, research initiatives
• Provide messaging guidance and support to other divisional marketing colleagues who wish to roll out the product to their market sectors and client base
• Continually measure and report on results vs targets; optimise plans and test, measure, learn to find new approaches; analyse and define audience segments to drive campaign plans
• Proven experience in software marketing, preferably in b2b software products
• Have excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to understand and translate technical information into business benefits
• Demonstrated self-starter with an ability to manage and motivate other team members
• Excellent people skills to interact with staff, colleagues, customers and cross-functional teams, and third parties
• A team player but has the ability to lead a cross functional team, particularly under time and resource pressure
• Open to new ideas and continual improvement, but also experienced at negotiating the best way forward within a culture still learning how best to use product marketing to its best advantage
• Comfortable managing multiple projects with tight deadlines and running big strategic projects with challenging or short deadlines
• Demonstrated experience of designing and executing strong inbound generation campaigns using a wide variety of media and mediums
• Be energetic and passionate about your products
• Education: Bachelor's Degree required, MBA preferred
• Proven professional experience in the technology industry
• Proven experience in marketing and product marketing roles
• Proven experience leading project teams and multiple stakeholders within multi-division and matrixed structures
• Domain expertise with enterprise application software, cloud computing / SaaS business solutions
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'