Senior Marketing Manager
The Senior Marketing Manager will manage global marketing campaigns, projects and initiatives to grow and accelerate the sales pipeline to drive revenue. This will involve new lead generation, as well as increasing demand within existing accounts through innovative and content-focused marketing.
My client are the market leader, globally, in their area of expertise and are continuing to experience growth across all continents.
The Senior Marketing Manager will manage global marketing campaigns, projects and initiatives to grow and accelerate the sales pipeline to drive revenue. This will involve new lead generation, as well as increasing demand within existing accounts through innovative and content-focused marketing. Strategic planning and budgeting is required and should be based on actual data, with agility built into plans to make changes as a result of real-time analytics. This role also involves people managing several team members, facilitating collaborative teamwork in a globally dispersed team.
The key responsibilities are as follows:-
- Working closely with our Sales teams and Marketing Operations Manager, you will set the strategy for our Account-Based Marketing, delivering targeted campaigns to our named top accounts that drive revenue and engagement.
- Manage the reporting of all Account Based Marketing, with both qualitative and quantitative analysis with recommendations for performance improvement. Reporting should be on both an account-level, as well as a wider regional/global level, with tailored reports created for various stakeholders.
- Partner with Sales teams to create campaigns for existing accounts to grow revenue by promoting new and additional solutions.
- Play a key leadership role in our HubSpot marketing automation strategy and daily execution. You should be willing to both set the strategy and roll up your sleeves to create emails, landing pages, and workflows alongside the Global Marketing Coordinators.
- Work closely with Marketing and Sales leadership to strengthen the alignment between the team, guaranteeing objectives and goals are allied.
- Assist with Practitioner recruitment through promotional activities for Accreditation, and implement on-going educational campaigns that ensure the learning is kept alive.
- Manage the reporting of all Demand Generation marketing activities, with both qualitative and quantitative analysis with recommendations for performance improvement.
- Partner with our Marketing Events Manager to create spectacular events and event sponsorship, both for prospects and existing customers.
- Work closely with the entire Global Marketing Team, sharing responsibility for projects as needed including sales enablement, targeted customer marketing, regional marketing, event management and product marketing.
- As the expert in Account Based Marketing, you will report to the Global Marketing Manager and work day to day with Sales Managers and Salespeople from around the world to develop world-class ABM strategies for our named accounts.
- Managing four team members, you should be an inspiring leader that can delegate and share ownership of key projects.
- Map organisational decision-makers and identify key contacts within each named account.
- Develop personalised marketing campaigns to drive revenue within targeted strategic accounts.
- Provide regular updates on industry, company and contacts to assigned sales reps to identify potential selling opportunities.
- As our HubSpot marketing automation expert, you will be a HubSpot superstar and continually find ways to maximise our automation capabilities to reduce manual manpower required, and create HubSpot analytics reports for key stakeholders in the business.
- Work closely with senior leadership from all regions to understand their specific objectives, and create marketing plans in line with them.
- Understand the buyer personas and target marketing activities along the buying cycle.
- Plan and execute demand generation campaigns across multiple channels (content syndication, advertising, social media, email marketing, events, and webinars, etc.).
- Help to increase revenue and customer engagement by implementing industry-leading marketing campaigns and promotional activities.
- Build our brand recognition by working alongside our Communications Team for ground-breaking Public Relations.
Applicants should have the following:-
- As a confident, compelling leader who will inspire trust in others
- Diplomatic and politically savvy
- Great attention to detail
- Put the customer at the heart of everything we do
- Able to make decisions, take ownership and accept accountability
- A good facilitator, seasoned in active listening techniques
- As a skillful, verbal and written communicator with imagination and creativity
- Self-motivated and driven with a passion for excellence
- Knows when and how to provide constructive feedback
- Resourceful and able to solve problem
- Teaching and leading others
- You will have previous sales and/or marketing experience, preferably in a B2B environment
- Highly organised and work within a demanding environment is essential
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Team player with strong intrapersonal skills
- Expert at project management and cross-functional/cross-regional collaboration
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'