Senior Marketing Manager - Hammersmith - Duration ASAP till mid June /July 2018
£450 - £500 per day
The company is reinventing global drug and medical device development by creating the industry's leading cloud-based solutions for clinical research. Through our advanced applications and intelligent data analytics, the company helps advance the scientific goals of life sciences customers worldwide, including nearly 850 global pharmaceutical companies, bio-tech, diagnostic and device firms, leading academic medical centers, and contract research organisations.
We are looking for a Senior Field Marketing Manager, based in the UK, reporting to the EMEA Marketing Director. You will be responsible for leading, executing and measuring the segment marketing plan, always ensuring strong alignment between marketing programs and sales objectives. You will partner and support EMEA sales teams, driving awareness, engagement, and demand generation for the company's Clinical Cloud solutions. This role requires proactively engaging cross-functional teams across the organisation.
As part of the EMEA Marketing team, we all work together to support our revenue goals and we own the success of our respective areas of focus.
- Work with the Sales team to develop and execute a marketing plan that will drive short and long term pipeline and revenue growth
- Manage all elements of the plan including planning with sales and corporate functions, budget, messaging, execution and reporting. Marketing plans will outline the programs and tactics, buyer personas, marketing assets, and budget requirements to achieve market awareness, business and revenue objectives.
- Execute awareness and demand generation programs utilising a variety of tactics including (not limited to) executive engagement, seminars, webinars, on-site customer briefings, integrated campaigns, digital & social media, marketing automation, and in-person events.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to create top-of-funnel marketing assets such as customer reference stories, videos, social media copy and "air cover", and demand generation programs
- Serve as the point-of-contact for the EMEA sales team for all things marketing
- Actively participate in local Quarterly Business Reviews (QBR's)
- Partner with Corporate functions to ensure that EMEA priorities are included in the development of global campaigns
- Maintain working knowledge of products and solutions through training and research
- Track, measure, and report performance against established goals and metrics.
- Intimately track and understand the EMEA sales pipeline, driving marketing's impact, always adapting to the change of sales cycles.
- Effectively manage budget allocated with quarterly accountability
- Some travel may be required, mostly within Western Europe and North America.
- Expertise in building and executing marketing plans and programs, focused on outcomes
- Experience collaborating with all levels in a Sales organisation including account executives, technical consultants, regional management, and senior leadership
- Laser focus view on achieving goals and driving success.
- In-depth understanding of demand generation and marketing principles, strategies for technical and business buyers utilising multiple marketing approaches
- Ability to be innovative and adaptive with respect to program creation and problem resolution, and ability to be process-oriented with respect to marketing operations and execution work-flows
- Ability to devise new and innovative communication methods and assets to articulate the company's messages and value propositions to key target audience
- Ability to write effective, engaging, persona & segment based content to support campaigns
- Ability to leverage data and insights in the development of marketing programs
- Deliver on time and on target
- Knowledge of marketing processes, industry best practices, and marketing automation
- Excellent interpersonal and persuasive skills to bring together stakeholders from disparate functional groups to enable program creation, support, and execution
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Self-motivated, high-energy, adaptable, resourceful, and results-oriented
- Ability to assume responsibility, pay attention to the details and work well individually and across teams
- EMEA headquarters location required
- Requires a approximately of 8+ years of B-to-B marketing experience preferably supporting a direct sales force in the enterprise software industry
- Life Sciences experience is desirable
- Experience in developing and running lead generation campaigns (e.g., telemarketing, e-mail, seminars, advertising)
- Demonstrated ability to develop, present and position, and execute marketing plans that align to sales objectives
This position represents a great chance to widen your skill set and progress your career in a successful business.
Randstad Business Support is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
- Senior Marketing Manager