£37k + 20% bonus (of annualised salary)
Great location in London along with excellent benefits, training and development and great team collaboration
This is an excellent opportunity for a performance driven/demand generation marketer who has led or mentored other members of a team or is a strong marketer with great leadership potential and budget management. With a team of 2, you will be responsible and hands on for the performance of generating B2C and B2B leads, inbound demand and direct bookings for various different products (responsibility for multi campaign planning and execution) using the full marketing mix effectively. Experience of working with various product offerings ie. providing learning, training courses, educational, conferences or subscriptions would be ideal, however all industries will be considered if strong lead gen, demand gen marketing experience across various product offerings.
A key part of this role will be to adopt a customer-focused and purposeful campaign approach that successfully builds the brands’ reputations in their respective verticals. For 2018 specifically, the focus is on establishing best-in-class omni channel campaigns, positioning the brand, driving excellent channel performance and resulting in more bookings and more effective marketing across the board.
The Senior Performance Marketing Manager is responsible and accountable for meeting direct bookings revenue targets as well as demand generation targets for both public and in-company offering.
Motivating and developing the team within a friendly and collaborative environment is also a key part of this role as is deploying the resources effectively to meet targets.
- Create and executive meaningful touchpoints and omni channel demand gen strategies that are highly effective (i.e. resulting in better conversion rates) and leverage all digital channels and tactics
- Produce regular reports and lead on new audience insights and channel reporting
- Introduce and manage test & learn approach as well as a process for continuous campaign optimisation
- Manage demand generation budgets to ensure track spend and ROI as well as to ensure maximise spend
- Develop and roll-out brand and content led campaigns that position brands as global category leaders
- Execute on B2B campaigns in collaboration with internal stakeholders
- Establish SLAs together with central marketing resources and ensure maximise their capability
- Manage all owned demand generation channels such as websites, social media accounts
- Prepare weekly, monthly and quarterly campaign updates for internal stakeholders
- Liaise with sales team leader and internal SEO/SEM specialist on weekly basis to optimise campaigns
- Manage internal and external stakeholders as needed
- Used to managing and hitting various KPI's and qualified leads generated
- Degree level educated with degree in business, marketing or related field
- Experience in performance-based marketing or tightly affiliated role
- Good level of copywriting in the English language
- Very good communicator
- Demonstrated ability to thrive under pressure
- Demonstrated ability to manage and develop a team
- Demonstrated innovative, test & learn approach to marketing
- Highly analytical mindset
- Experience in managing multiple projects
- Deadline, target and results driven
- Lead Generation
- Marketing Campaigns
- Brand Performance
- Demand Generation