VMAGROUP are working with a leading retail bank to find a Senior Marketing Manager. This position sits in the Global Marketing function is focused on supporting the strategic and revenue growth priorities of the Bank. This role is part of the Operations team, which plays a crucial role in ensuring that a consistent operating framework and process is used to formulate, agree, optimise, prioritise and evaluate plans for marketing execution. This includes the definition and management of the appropriate resources required for effective delivery.
The Senior Marketing Manager is responsible for:
- Supporting Marketing governance by providing guidance and support to all Marketing teams in line with the FIM and brand strategy/guidelines to sustain and grow our leading brand performance
- Ensuring that all Marketing activities adhere to the banks processes and procedures relating to the mitigation of financial and operational risk, and are compliant with local regulations and codes of practice
- Ensuring the Marketing team adheres to the governance framework, organisational structure and key functional control documentation
- Ensuring that all areas adopt a solid and robust approach to cost control and management
- Facilitating the development of process and operational strategies and measurement of their implementation progress
- Supporting the Marketing needs while improving the effectiveness and efficiency of processes, programs and infrastructure
- Customer Focused
Person specification for the Senior Marketing Manager:
- Degree level of qualification in business studies and marketing preferred
- A string background in Marketing Operations
- 8+ years broad based business experience, ideally within a Financial Services based institution.
- A range of operations, governance and financial management experience.
- Proven experience of working with teams over multiple sites.
- Ability to think innovatively and independently.
If you think you have the skills require, please apply today.
To send your CV please click on 'apply for this position’ below and send through your details. We look forward to hearing from you.
VMAGROUP is the global recruitment and training specialist for corporate and marketing communications.
VMAGROUP is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.