Are you a highly experienced Marketing Manager?
Do you want to work for a market leader?
Do you want to work alongside a dedicated and successful team?
Working closely with the Head of Marketing, you will direct and manage the VetPlus Marketing team of 5 which consists of a Brand Manager, International Marketing Executive (Europe), International Marketing Executive (Asia), and 2 Vetschoice Show Associates.
Main Duties: -
- Responsible for the development and implementation of clearly defined marketing strategies for the Vet Division.
- Prioritise the Division Sales and Marketing requirements with the HOM to form an annual plan which will maximise group and individual company ROI.
- Work closely with the DD’s, CSM’s and NSM’s to formulate and implement annual sales and marketing initiatives for both subsidiaries and international distributors.
- Ensure that quarterly focuses are driven and adhered to globally.
- Participate positively in the VetPlus management team and actively help to develop the company culture.
- Identify new product opportunities through thorough market and competitor analysis.
- Keep up to date with all competitive developments.
- Lead product development with the R&D department following an approved process.
- Constantly strive to improve the existing product offering.
- Build and leverage strong relationships with KOL’s and industry leaders.
- Ensure the Brand Guidelines and Toolkits for the Vet Division are complied with globally.
- Clearly define best practice for the use of marketing and promotional materials.
- Ensure brand compliance and integrity.
- Be the final sign off on all materials.
- Work with the team to develop new literature as required.
- Manage and build good working relationships with key agencies.
- Develop advertising campaigns to complement existing sales campaigns and seasonal activities.
- Negotiate the best possible rates.
- Co-ordinate all space booking ensuring best possible location and price at all times.
- In conjunction with the show co-ordinator be responsible for overseeing all stand designs.
- For all national shows manage and oversee all on site stand construction.
- Evaluate, improve and manage the social media and internet-focused marketing strategy in conjunction with the Digital Marketing Team.
- Help select and agree a range of promotional items.
- Visit all key distributors at least once per annum and subsidiaries on a quarterly basis for a minimum two days per visit.
- Provide marketing support as necessary.
- Help organise and present at the annual Product Champion meetings with the DD, HOM and RSM’s.
- Help organise the World Distributor meeting each year presenting an update on new developments.
- At least seven years’ experience in a similar role at senior level in a B2B or B2C marketing environment.
- Comfortable developing and implementing through the line marketing strategies.
- Demonstrable new product development experience, from concept to launch.
- Line management experience.
- Excellent communication skills at all levels.
- Well organised and a good time manager.
- Good IT skills.
Essentially, we are looking for a highly capable and experienced Senior Marketing Manager with the drive to lead the Marketing team by example. If this sounds like you, then we want to hear from you.
The Tangerine Group is a privately held company based in Lytham. Within the group are ten limited companies, each operating as stand-alone entities. We specialise in the manufacture and sales of animal health and nutrition products for farm and companion animals, including veterinary and equine products.
We’re passionate about being the best and you should be too!
Apply online for immediate consideration.
- Marketing Manager