SENIOR MARKETING MANAGER- PRIVATE BANKING / WEALTH MANAGEMENT
c£350 DAY 3 MONTH CONTRACT
Our client a leading global financial services organisation is looking for an experienced marketing manager with experience in broad marketing and communications, preferably with some or all gained on a global basis. Your experience should come from private banking or wealth management.
You will play a key role in developing segment and/or product led proposition based Marketing strategies in order to support the business and its clients.
- Work closely with business and Marketing partners to develop and execute integrated Marketing strategies to maximise revenue
- Lead the delivery of the Marketing plans
- Determine, establish and use metrics to assess Marketing performance
- Provide insight and expertise to contribute to product development and insight
- Providing guidance on a regional and global basis on how best to support their relevant businesses in their respective geographies and ensure the marketing inititives delivered align with the global marketing startegy
- Experience required
- Broad marketing experience to include offline marketing, literature production, advertising events and digital marketing gained in the financial services sector
- Some marketing experience gained in a private banking or wealth management organisation
- Global marketing experience preferred
- Experience developing marketing strategies including the use of insight and research to develop these
- Experience using metrics to measure marketing performance
Please send your CV to Annie Harper via the link provided
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.