Senior Marketing Manager - Customer Relationship Strategy Manager
Large organisation and well respected brand in retail financial services is recruiting a senior marketing manager to review, develop and recommend a customer communications strategy, including recommendations for deployment, across the partnership, leveraging all available channel.
As Senior Marketing Manager your responsibilities will include:
- Review, develop and recommend a customer communications strategy, including recommendations for deployment, across the partnership, leveraging all available channels
- Review and recommend organisational capabilities to deploy effective customer communications
- Identify short, medium and long term opportunities and develop a roadmap for delivery
- Apply best-in-class FS standards to direct customer communications, across multiple customer journeys
- Effectively liaise with stakeholders across the organisation and partnerships to develop the optimal approach
- Develop 121 strategic marketing plan to deliver commercial value from customer
- Deliver the plan that incorporates opportunities across the business lines, wider business and partnership
- Deliver and deploy a measurement framework and KPI’s to monitor and optimise performance
- Interact and influence at a senior stakeholder level and represent he company externally and internally to raise profile
As Senior Marketing Manager - Customer Relationship Strategy Manager you should demonstrate relevant experience within retail banking/financial services.
On offer is a basic c55k-65k + 18% bonus + car allowance + benefits.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job