As a mutual, serving the needs of our Police and Military affinities through the Police Mutual and Forces Mutual brands, we take our responsibility to members seriously. What’s more, serving the markets we do, we understand that we simply cannot afford not to fulfil this purpose. 'Improving the lives’ of members and customers is a simple thing to say, but it’s not something many companies find easy to demonstrate. For the Police Mutual Group, it’s the reason we exist.
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Senior Marketing Manager - Brand Strategy, Awareness and Engagement to join our Marketing team. The purpose of the role is to gain an in-depth and accurate view of our members/customers and their needs, use this insight to lead the development and articulation of the Police Mutual Group brand story, and to develop activity designed to raise awareness of the Police and Military brands helping to attract, retain and increase advocacy amongst current and potential members/customers. You will also deliver against agreed business objectives.
Within this role you will…
- Develop and articulate the brand story for the Police Mutual Group brands in line with the Police Mutual Group brand propositions
- Design and develop the brand campaign and communications plan to raise awareness and consideration of the Police Mutual Group brands amongst both the Police and Military target markets
- Work with the Head of Brand and Proposition to develop and implement measures for brand awareness, consideration and advocacy and monitor over time identifying areas for investigation and development
- Manage the budget for all brand awareness and engagement activity
- Take the lead with key stakeholders in the business to ensure the brand proposition and brand guidelines are embedded into business areas and business wide projects as appropriate
- Work collaboratively with the distribution and sales teams to develop plans, activity, objectives, guidelines and content for all face to face activity
- Work with the Internal Communications Team to identify opportunities and develop communications to embed the brand proposition internally so that colleagues 'live the brand’
- Lead, manage and develop a team of Marketing Managers
- Design and develop the brand governance processes
- Own the development and maintenance of brand guidelines for all Police Mutual Group brands and work alongside all relevant business areas to ensure these are implemented
What we need from you…
- Experience within a membership driven and/or customer centric organisation
- Experience of developing and embedding brand guidelines
- Good understanding of the financial services industry and working within a regulated environment
- Have a degree or higher qualification in Marketing and significant relevant experience
- Evidenced experience in influencing senior stakeholders
- Evidenced experience in building strong business networks
- Experience in integrated marketing planning
- Experience working across multiple communications channels/media
- Experience of performance managing marketing agencies and other 3rd party providers
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
We provide a great working environment and offer a fantastic Employee Benefits package including; a competitive salary complemented by 27 days holiday (this increases with service) plus bank holidays; life assurance; private healthcare PLUS flexible benefits to suit your lifestyle, discounts on financial products and consumer goods.
This is a fantastic opportunity, if you believe you have the skills and experience to succeed in this role, please apply now!
- Brand Management
- Marketing Manager
- Senior Management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job