Senior Marketing Executive
£24,500 - £28,000
Client: A well recognised training and further education provider in the North West. The business is at a stage of exciting growth, with this being a newly created role as part of the wider Marketing & Communications team.
Role: The main focus of this newly created Senior Marketing Executive position is the development and execution of a student acquisition strategy, to deliver on acquisition targets.
As a Senior Marketing Executive, you will network with senior stakeholders across the business and utilising online and offline channels, execute engaging campaigns (including events) specific to subject courses/ training areas.
• Competitor analysis, marketing activity and analysis to benchmark our activity against competitors (including pricing, incentives, portfolio development, competitor activity and customer behaviour).
• Provide insight-led operational marketing and communications planning advice to academic colleagues to support the development of their business priorities.
• Work closely with our retained media buyer and research and planning teams to develop market insights to feed into marketing and student acquisition plans.
• To deliver a student acquisition marketing plan to drive awareness and applications, and feed conversion to meet recruitment targets for the relevant curriculum areas in 16-18 and Adult market segments.
• To plan and manage the delivery of student recruitment events – including on-campus and off-campus attraction
• To deliver relevant marketing / advertising collateral through in-house design team, and ensure that all advertising / media opportunities are researched, adequately assessed and evaluated, including leveraging new technologies.
• Work with communications team to ensure a range of innovative, engaging, relevant and timely communications are utilised.
• To maintain, review and update the website with clear, engaging and accessible material consistent with the business
Reporting and Performance
• Work closely with each curriculum lead using Power BI and digital performance analytics to develop more accurate reporting and conversion metrics.
• To report on the progress of marketing plans and the impact of marketing investment and initiatives to drive overall acquisition, conversion, and enhancing the reputation of the business
• Marketing ROI, Reporting and Analytics
• Evidence impact of all marketing and communications activity with a specific focus on ROI
• Regularly review and report on delivery against the department SLA to ensure that the marketing department is meeting internal client needs.
Experience and skills required:
• Experience in a similar Senior Marketing Executive role
• Experience of acquisition marketing
• Experience/knowledge of the further education/training sector (16-18 and adult learning) ESSENTIAL
• Excellent interpersonal / communication skills, both written and verbal, including the ability to present complex ideas
• Outstanding project and time management skills
• Keen eye for detail
• Creative writing skills and flair for design.
On a weekly basis the role will be split across a couple of locations in the Manchester area, so it would be hugely beneficial for the individual to be a driver with their vehicle
Interviews will happen on a first come basis, so please get in touch immediately with your CV to be considered.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'