A large UK based retailer are recruiting for a Senior Marketing Executive to join their substantial and ever-growing marketing and creative function. You will have the opportunity to own all printed marketing collateral for several hundred retails stores around the UK.
- Assisting with the development of the organisation's annual marketing strategy
- Producing effective and attractive consumer communications and campaigns
- Briefing in design work to Designers and Artworkers and then managing the print process
- Management of the marketing communications budget
- Supporting with the implementation of customer campaigns for promotions and store launches
- Experience working on omni-channel marketing campaigns
- Proven experience on working on multi-site B2C focused marketing campaigns
- Evidence of working on printed marketing campaigns and working with and briefing into a creative team
- Must have the ability to work autonomously and manage your own campaigns
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
To apply for the Senior Marketing Executive position, please click on the apply now button and your CV will be sent directly to the responsible recruiter. We will respond to successful applicants within 7 days, however please feel free to get in touch if you would like any further information about your application.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'