Senior Marketing Executive
£35,000 - £40,000 DOE
Are you a senior level marketeer looking for a new and exciting role? Look no further!
My client is a high end, established brand based in Mid Kent & they are looking for an experienced Senior Marketing Executive to join their team.
You must be experienced in media planning and implementation of marketing campaigns, a modern marketeer with a deep understanding of all aspects of digital and social media. With experience of SEO and PPC advertising, possess strong skills, be confident, professional and with a flair for design.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Implement marketing campaigns putting the customers at the centre including both online & offline, social media and provide the necessary reporting to feed back to the team
- Advertising - work with creative agencies to agree route for new adverts and amends when necessary
- Ensure all marketing strategies are implemented effectively and within budget
- Evaluating and establishing metrics and KPIs to measure success
- Manage the advertising business and be responsible for running the media schedules for individual sites
- Assist with the collation and management of monthly newsletters and monthly email campaigns
- PR activity - proof read/comment on development specific press releases and other PR material
- Marketing collateral - preparing creative briefs & approaching suitable creative agencies to pitch for new sites/campaigns
- Liaise with and work alongside sales teams
- Attend launches and events as required
- Manage all marketing and promotional activity including; Online Portals, Social media campaigns and promotions
- Oversee internal and external communications channels
- Write content for and continuously update property portal adverts and website content
- Assist in website development and improvement initiatives
- Work with external creative and PR agencies to advance the company website to increase traffic and support prime generation targets
- Follow lead generation movement and showcase reports that support the conversion of leads into new opportunities
- Manage the delivery of cost-effective PPC, re-targeting and online advertising campaigns
- Manage the production of analytic reporting for the website and all marketing campaigns via Google Analytics
- To recognise, track and develop new innovations in the digital space to increase the businesses efficiency
- 22 days holiday (+1 day for each 5 years completed up to 25 days)
- Plus bank holidays
- Plus Christmas shutdown
- Free on-site parking
- On site shower facilities
- Personal trainer session
- Death in service assurance scheme
- Private Medical insurance
- Staff summer day out
- Access to Group benefits range of discounts
If you feel you have the relevant experience and wish to be considered for this role, please submit your up to date CV via the 'apply' button today.
Connect2Staff/Connect2Kent, part of Commercial Services Trading/Kent Ltd, is an equal opportunities Employment Agency & Business and positively encourages applications from all suitably qualified and eligible candidates.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'