Senior Marketing Executive
City of London
Up to £50K
We are looking for a Senior Marketing Executive to join a leading international law firm in their Finance team, based in the City of London. Become part of a culture that is renowned for their countless awards and forward thinking outlook
The Senior Business Development Executive will be responsible for delivering marketing and business development activities. This role covers all activities that fall within the profile raising and business development of the firm Finance sector as well as administrative and coordination tasks such as budget management and meeting support.
This includes supporting the key client programme, identifying business development and marketing opportunities, events, pitches, marketing materials, website and intranet content, written communications and directory and award submissions
- Proven marketing or business development experience, with experience in pitching within a professional services firm.
- University degree in business, marketing or related area preferred. Professional marketing qualification is desirable.
- Excellent written communication skills.
- Capable of managing and implementing marketing and BD tasks with a low level of supervision.
- Fluently articulates the difference between marketing and BD.
- Builds and maintains constructive relationships with a variety of different individuals at different levels of seniority.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'