As the Senior Marketing Executive you will provide support to all sites and the head office covering all aspects of marketing. Developing marketing plans and coordinating both on and offline activities.
An award winning holiday company based in Lancaster are looking for a proactive Senior Marketing Executive to support the Group Marketing Manager and develop the marketing team.
As the Senior Marketing Executive you will be responsible for:
- Assisting in producing strategic marketing plans for the group.
- Assist in developing the brand identity including logos, strap lines, mascots, typography and aesthetics.
- Work on project briefs from concept to delivery.
- Effectively communicate conceptual ideas and design rationale to the Group Marketing Manager.
- Assist in developing an overall digital marketing strategy to drive brand engagement and conversions.
- Work with the Digital Marketing Assistant to develop email campaigns, web banners and online adverts.
- Develop ideas on how to monitor and grow communication via the company's social media accounts.
- Review online marketing activity and provide analysis on successes and ROI.
- Assist in organising exhibitions.
This is a great opportunity for someone at Marketing Executive level, ready to take the next step up.
The successful candidate will be:
- Have the ability to influence
- Confident in there own ability
Free Parking on site
Opportunity to progress and take on more responsibility