Senior Marketing Executive
28-30k + Benefits
- Award winning company in the leisure sector
- Expanding business
- Established and growing marketing team
This is a great opportunity to join an expanding marketing team within a dynamic and award winning company who are continuing to meet ambitious growth plans in 2018. Reporting to the Group Marketing Manager, our Senior Marketing Executive will be responsible for managing projects, developing strategic marketing plans and co-ordinating offline and online marketing campaigns from inception to completion. You will work closely with the digital and creative marketing assistants, developing ideas and ensuring compliance with brand guidelines.
We are looking for someone with experience developing and managing successful marketing campaigns from brief to completion. Have you got experience designing and creating artwork for web and print? Do you have the ability to maintain high levels of enthusiasm in a fast paced, changing and challenging environment? Do you have passion for marketing with a creative flair and an acute attention to detail? Can you inspire and motivate a marketing team to excellence?
If you have answered YES to all of these, then this could be the opportunity for you!
- Writing strategic marketing plans
- Copywriting and proofreading
- Liaising with external partners to obtain quotes, manage marketing orders and ensure that material is of a high standard
- Developing ideas for our brand identity including logos, straplines, mascots, typography and aesthetics (working alongside our Creative Marketing Assistant)
- Developing ideas for building our digital assets including email campaigns, web banners and online adverts, ensuring compliance with brand guidelines and company standards (working alongside our Digital Marketing Assistant)
- Developing ideas on how to monitor and grow communication via the company's social media accounts
- Collating information for management reports
The ideal candidate will have:
- A minimum of 2 years' experience in a marketing environment
- Experience in managing marketing campaigns from brief to completion
- The ability to work under pressure, multi task and work to strict deadlines
- The ability to maintain high levels of enthusiasm in a fast paced, changing and challenging environment
- A passion for marketing with a creative flair
- Excellent leadership and mentoring skills
- The ability to interact and communicate clearly and confidently
- Experience in Social Media, E-Newsletter systems, Content Managements Systems and Google Analytics
- A full UK driving licence
Experience in Adobe Creative Cloud - Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign would be an advantage but is not essential.