Senior Marketing Executive -£28,000-£30,000
My client is a leading UK recruitment agency providing staff to the AHP/HSS, Nursing, Medical, Mental Health and Education markets both in the UK and internationally.
The role of Senior Marketing Executive sits alongside the support functions reporting directly to the Marketing Manager.
Key Tasks / Responsibilities:
- Proactively bringing and executing under the supervision of the Marketing Manager, new ideas to successfully market the company.
- Involvement at external and internal
- Internal communications
- Working closely with Marketing Manager to explore avenues to continuously improve and develop business and candidate generation.
- General PR duties
- Ad hoc duties deemed reasonable to the company
- Helping to support proposition development and sales engagement
- Delivery of tactical marketing services to ensure success across all campaigns
- Content marketing plans for lead generation
- Introduction of new and innovative marketing approaches
- Involvement and development of relationships with partners and supporting organisations that will benefit and increase awareness of the business
Experience / Skills
- Relevant experience in a marketing environment - at least 3 years’ experience.
- Experience in the recruitment or education market is desirable
- Creation and sourcing of content for campaigns
- Experience in successful marketing campaigns to achieve lead generation targets
- Self-starter, enthusiastic and driven
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to communicate at every level and with colleagues and external suppliers
- Experience with online advertising
- Solid organisation & administration experience
- Proactive and creative approach to work, self-motivated.
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Microsoft Office Literate
- Exposure to: Indesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Dotmailer, GoogleAdwords, GoogleAnalytics