A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join a leading Business Service provider based in Leeds but with offices across the UK.
This vacancy will provide a real stepping stone for commercially minded marketers looking to gain experience and expsoure towards moving into management.
As a B2B Business this opportunity will work very closely with the sales team and this role will take on accountability for monthly lead generation targets to support the Sales team and provide tangible growth and results for the company.
This is such a unique and varied opportunity, no day will be the same with the duties of this position including:
- Create multi-channel sector specific strategies to engage customers and provide high quality leads to the sales team.
- Take ownership of the new business lead generation target for the business
- Work closely with the other members of the marketing team in order to create integrated campaigns including events, PR, content and social media.
- Manage numerous campaigns at one time relevant to specific customer challenges, prioritising when necessary.
- Build and deliver new business communications and nurture campaigns using marketing automation software
- Produce regular reports on campaign results and learnings
To be considered for this role you need to demonstarte that you have at least 4 years' experience in a diverse B2B marketing role and have had ownership for a tangible monthly target/KPI. Alternatively, if you have had a role that was data driven, analytical or involved Business Development then that would be also seen as advantageous.
- Business Development
- Lead Generation
- B2B Marketing