Senior Marketing Executive
Training and education provider
Great, Central London Location
Are you looking for a marketing opportunity with a broad range of responsibilities?
If you want a varied role where each day brings new challenges, this excellent position with a leading education provider could be perfect for you!
- Using a range of digital and traditional marketing channels, you'll drive qualified leads to the website for sales to capture data and convert leads
- You'll work alongside the editorial contacts to share compelling content via the company's blog and by email to the database
- You'll have a key part in developing the overall marketing strategy for the business, reporting to the stakeholders on campaigns and overall performance
- You'll have ownership of the social media channels, executing and optimising both paid and organic activity
Are you the one?
- You'll have experience across multi-channel campaigns using PPC, Content Marketing, SEO, Display, Paid and Organic Social, Email and Affiliate Marketing
- You'll be able to work autonomously and as part of the wider team
- You'll enjoy a busy, open plan working environment where taking part in brainstorming sessions and working collaboratively is 'the norm'.
This is a great role working with a fantastic team in a fab location in central London.
Apply now for more information
We have a variety of temporary jobs within this sector at present, so if this is one is not suitable; please call me on to discuss other exciting opportunities which you can apply for.
Please check out my profile on LinkedIn: https://in/anneolayinkaibk