A new and exciting opportunity for an ambitious, creative and results driven B2B marketing professional to join a fast-growing, highly successful team. Based a short train journey from Clapham/Wimbledon, my client is looking for someone to take responsibility and accountability for owning, driving and executing an integrated acquisition strategy using multi-channel marketing activities including (but not limited to) email, social media, 3rd party, events, webinars, display and PCC. You will already have good experience of planning, developing and delivering effective marketing strategies and be confident working within a results driven team.
- Experience of the full marketing mix including email, social media, webinars, 3rd party, events etc.
- Planning, developing and executing multi-channel campaigns
- Understand, manage and refine the lead scoring matrix to ensure 'sales-ready’ leads are created
- Work closely with the wider marketing, sales, new business and editorial teams
- Brief and manage media and 3rd party creative agencies on specific marketing campaigns
- Track and report on nurture successes and challenges, identifying actionable insights and trends to drive growth
- Use campaign results to evaluate ROI, optimise campaigns and formulate future plans
- Key stakeholder management
- Degree or marketing qualification
- At least 2 years experience of B2B digital marketing techniques i.e SEO, PPC, social media & email
- Proven experience of working closely with sales teams
- Ambitious, tenacious and passionate about marketing
- Creative, pro-active and keen to learn
- Meticulous attention to detail and excellent organisational skills
- Articulate and confident communicator, both written and oral
In return my client offers a competitive salary with excellent benefits including generous holiday entitlement, flexible working hours and genuine long term career opportunities.
- Digital Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Marketing Campaigns
- B2B Marketing
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job