Working for a leading software organisation, we are looking for an experienced Marketing Executive to join an already thriving marketing team in Leeds.
The role of Marketing Executive will be responsible for developing, managing and executing a variety of enterprise new business campaigns.
You will have previous experience working as a Marketing Executive (incorporating business to business) and you will be responsible for supporting the Digital Marketing Manager and wider marketing team with the development and execution of a wide range of on and offline marketing activities and campaigns, as part of a content-led, digital first marketing strategy.
As a marketing Executive you will…..
- Responsible for the design, delivery and reporting of integrated marketing campaigns by planning email campaigns, designing campaign structures, executing campaigns using marketing automation software, and reporting on their effectiveness.
- To plan, manage and deliver a full calendar of customer and prospect events.
- Supporting the marketing team to hit lead generation goals, particularly growing the business development pipeline for sales.
- Supporting content executive to plan and produce necessary collateral for campaigns, case studies and sales needs.
- Driving the delivery of successful telemarketing campaigns by providing effective supporting materials and facilitating timely briefings with relevant team members and stakeholders.
- Be an ideas engine for the business, by creating campaigns around key events and times of the year to maximise lead generation.
- Support Partner Manager to execute on partner marketing activities
- Proactive and self-starter
- Commercially focused
- Business to business experience (essential)
- Influencing & communication skills
- Excellent organisation & admin skills
- Budgeting & reporting skills
- Extremely keen eye for detail
- Target / numbers focused & driven
- Energetic, enthusiastic & extremely self-motivated
- Innovative & creative
- Very good understanding of marketing campaign planning and tactical implementation (essential)
- Hands on experience of off and online communications, lead generation, CRM software and marketing campaigns (essential)
- You will also have experince of using marketing automation software
You will be offered in return an excellent career path, generous basic and bonus scheme, highly competitive benefits package to include private healthcare, pension and life insurance………
Please apply with your CV today
- Marketing Automation
- Marketing Campaigns
- Marketing Executive
- Online Communications
- Integrated Marketing