Senior Marketing Role - paying up to £32k
This privately owned small company is enjoying fast growth and has ambitious expansion plans for the future. They are seeking a Senior Marketing Executive who will be a big part of their small team. You will need to be someone who enjoys a varied role and is happy to react positively when it is occasionally "all hands to the pumps". This role will involve marketing to both business and comsumer. so ideally you will have some B2B experience.
You will be a key member of the team, reporting directly into the MD and working closely with the Directors.
Senior Marketing Executive - job role:
- Coordinating all of the marketing resources
- Be responsible for online/digital presence, ie social media, blogging
- Leading the development of marketing planning
- Manage external agencies
- Contribute to the successful fulfilment of the long-term plans to ensure the company’s brand stays differentiated in the market
- Be responsible for the ongoing development and presentation of the company website
- Provision of timely and accurate reports to the directors.
Senior Marketing Executive - skills/qualifications:
- Ideally CIM qualified, Marketing Degree or equivalent
- Strong interpersonal and influencing skills
- Self-motivated and able to work on own initiative
- Able to work under pressure and to deadlines
- Strong track record in developing and delivering effective marketing strategies and plans
Please apply here with a short covering letter. We will acknowledge your application.