The Senior Marketing Executive will be responsible for the development and delivery of multi-channel campaigns to ensure the ongoing promotion of the organisation's proposition.
This membership organisation is a leading professional body for their industry.
- Development and delivery of multi-channel campaigns for organisational projects and products to drive revenue and membership growth and raise the corporate profile
- Writing engaging content and managing communications channels for various stakeholders
- Development of marketing materials including copy writing and liaison with external agencies
- Ongoing performance monitoring, evaluation and reporting
- Support the development and delivery of corporate marketing and PR events
- Maintaining the organisation's website including copy-writing and supporting its future development
- Sound experience of developing and delivering integrated and online marketing campaigns
- Understanding of CRM and CMS systems and willingness to develop these skills
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills and able to tailor campaigns to different audiences
- Self-motivated with an ability to use initiative
- Excellent and consistent attention to detail
- Have excellent organisational and time management skills with an ability to prioritise
- Be able to manage multiple objectives and projects at the same time
- Strong analytical and IT skills
- A flexible team-player with a can do attitude
- Experience of dealing with external agencies and suppliers
- Previous commercial/membership/association experience within a B2B environment
This organisation is looking to offer a salary of between £32,000 and £34,000 depending on experience.