We are looking for a Senior Marketing Executive to work for a prestigious asset management firm in the City. As the Senior Marketing Executive you will provide support to the marketing activity of the business, including digital and print literature, webinars and e-marketing for financial and corporate clients.
- Manage the accuracy and provision of marketing collateral, merchandise and web pages
- Be main point of contact with the in-house design team to brief and manage workflow of the production of printed marketing materials, presentations and other creative work
- Be main point of contact with key stakeholders in compliance, legal, channel marketing and the wider business to ensuring collateral is up-to-date and adheres to brand guidelines
- Facilitate webinars (via BrightTALK)
- Check data and branding for monthly performance publications
- Operate within given budget, while seeking opportunities to reduce costs wherever possible
Key Skills Required
- At least five years' experience in a marketing role, ideally with proven project management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail with good quality control management skills
- Planning and organisation skills, with an ability to meet tight deadlines
- Experience of working with multiple stakeholders to secure input and sign-off and manage expectations
- Ability to learn new systems
- Excellent editing and proofreading skills
- Experience of briefing design agencies and print and fulfilment suppliers, with a good understanding of the design, print and production process
- Able to manage your own deadlines and prioritise work, as well as being a great team player
- An understanding of wider functions in the marketing team, e.g. digital, press, investment writers
- Up-to-date knowledge of investment markets and products would be a huge advantage.
- Knowledge of using Concept or Campaign to distribute email
- Previous experience using Documentum, BrightTALK and Insite
- A professional marketing qualification
Please note that due to the high volume of advert responses only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job