Company Profile - Senior Marketing Executive
Do you have a passion for fashion, are you currently working within the industry and looking to move to a niche luxury high end brand? We have a superb opportunity to join this market leading fashion company at their Head Office in Stevenage.
Job Description - Senior Marketing Executive
In this role you will be responsible for researching, developing and implementing a marketing and brand strategy through offline and social channels and be capable of driving this forward, overseeing all marketing activities, with full P & L responsibility in order to deliver incremental, profitable sales growth against agreed budgets.
This role has the potential to progress into a Marketing Manager for the suitable candidate.
Duties will include;
- Management of catalogue mailing programme and ad hoc printed marketing activity in line with agreed budgets and Creative Directors expectations
- Responsibility for the quality, management and scheduling of all print media including inserts, catalogues, branded goods and POS produced by the Graphics team
- Overseeing relationships with external suppliers ensuring all administrative duties are carried out within agreed timescales
- Managing digital and social media content to achieve agreed social media strategy with the aim to increase brand awareness
- Develop and maintain relationships with PR agency to ensure PR objectives are set and met, building a network of contacts to enhance future PR activities
- Management of advertising budget, taking strong direction from the Creative Director
- Full coordination and management of seasonal photo shoots for different campaigns throughout the year. This includes booking models, locations and organising the shoots to an extremely high standard.
- Organising and coordinating all new retail launches
- Taking full responsibility for managing samples and supporting material required for marketing and PR purposes
Required Skills - Senior Marketing Executive
- Marketing or Fashion degree
- Experience of working within a fast paced marketing role within a high end fashion brand
- Ambitious, keen to develop and eager to progress
- Strong marketing project and campaign delivery expertise
- Strong analytical and project management skills
- Confident and dynamic personality
- Comfortable offering ideas however also keen to learn from a very experienced Creative Director
- Strong creative outlook
Benefits - Senior Marketing Executive
- £28,000 - £35,000 depending on experience
- 22 days holiday + bank holidays
- Staff discount
- Free parking
Due to the high volume of applications we are currently receiving it is unfortunate that we are unable to respond to all applicants individually. We will endeavour to contact all suitable candidates within 7 working days. If you have not heard from Lawrence Dean Recruitment within this time then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful, however we will keep your details on file and contact you regarding any new opportunities that arise.
Thank you for your application.
Please note Lawrence Dean Recruitment is acting as an employment agency & business.
Lawrence Dean Recruitment is an independently owned recruitment agency specialising in both temporary and permanent business support roles in the Hertfordshire area. Our clients range from large, blue-chip companies, to smaller owner-managed local businesses. As a Lawrence Dean candidate you can expect a different service to our competitors, where you feel valued and thoroughly involved in your next career move. We are experienced recruiters with extensive local market knowledge and are passionate about finding our candidates not just any job but the right job! Please contact us today to find out more about the Lawrence Dean Difference
"Lawrence Dean Recruitment - All About People"
- Business Support
- Marketing Activity
- Marketing Executive
- Media Strategy