My client is an established, international manufactoring company based in Northampton who require an experienced, dynamic Marketing Executive to join their team. You will be reporting to the Marketing Manager and liaising with all internal departments, in this position you will also be reponsible for creating dynamic and engaging marketing activities and collateral.
The role will involve:
- Creation of marketing campaigns to promote new and existing products to selected target markets by working closely with the Regional Marketing Manager, Sales Team and Product Managers.
- Using a wide range of techniques such as email marketing, copywriting, trade press and print, landing page creation, AdWords, SEO and social media to deliver effective campaign plans.
- Using a data-driven/analytical approach to marketing activities to measure marketing ROI and activity.
- Ensuring online and printed activities are coordinated.
- Planning and execution of the UK events calendar including identifying suitable exhibitions to attend, and booking and managing events.
- Organising all exhibition requirements including stand requirements, marketing materials, press activities, product samples and coordinating relevant personnel in the lead up and on the day.
- Website activity including responsibility for the UK website including page updates, creating new landing pages/design elements and on page SEO.
- Monitoring and reporting on website performance using GoogleAnalytics and identifying lead generating opportunities from information.
- Creating social media campaigns to generate website traffic and sales leads, including blog posts, and managing and evaluating social media activity.
- Working with the designated press agency to coordinate press releases to relevant trade publications, including writing press copy and creating advert copy for print and digital formats.
- Proofreading and regionalising press releases from teh German Head Office with help from the Product Managers.
- Lead capture, data analytics, competitor analysis and administration.
- Candidates must have a marketing related qualification and relevant experience in a B2B environment, and be proficient in Adobe Creative Cloud (specifically InDesign). They should also have experience of using marketing platforms such as Mailchimp and Constant Contact and will have experience in content creation (blog posts, PR, infographics, whitepapersetc.). Candidiates must also have previous experience of managing exhibitions/events.