Senior Marketing Executive - Global Media & Publishing
Immediate start available
London + Travel
Salary up to £33K + Bonus
Our client is a global B2B events and media company who create events, print & online publications, newsletters, webinars, awards, white papers etc for businesses in the IT Infrastructure sector.
The role - The main focus for the role will be to grow the:
- Audience - building engagement through the media and awards portfolio
- Sales Funnel - developing leads to fuel an experienced and successful media sales team
- Customer Projects - working directly with key customers around webinars, content syndication and an array of paid-marketing delivery. Amongst the customers are world leading multi-billion tech companies that will certainly excite any commercially-focused marketer
The day to day responsibilities:
- Create, develop and lead delivery of all media marketing plans, across audience development, lead generation and customer projects
- Manage schedules, resources and implementation to ensure effective delivery
- Write effective copy for print, online, email and social media activity
- Build the database and work with the data team to ensure the right quality and segmentation of the data in order to achieve best results for the targeted campaigns
- Develop the media marketing team and build relationships with the wider marketing team.
- The Marketing Executive will have responsibility for managing a junior marketer.
The person - A creative and innovative graduate, ideally with a CIM qualification. You will have 2-3 years media/events/publishing/tech marketing experience. You will be eager for your next career challenge and keen to work for a global tech, media & publishing business that works at pace and is agile in its approach to change, new products and the development of the market place.
- Excellent copywriting and proof reading skills
- Research, analysis and communication skills
- Leading-edge social media experience
- Management experience or the ability to step into a management role
- Experience working with Marketo, Salesforce, eTouches, Abacus, OpenX, ON24, Madison Logic, Linkedin, Twitter, Facebook, Hootsuite, Google Analytics, Microsoft Office, InDesign or comparable products and services
- Knowledge of AdWords, retargeting, PPC, etc
- Understanding of DPA, GDPR and similar regulations
- Excellent organisation, project management, time management and personal planning skills
Please contact Jackson Barnes Recruitment for more information on this or other similar positions.
Please take a look at our website for details on some of the other jobs we are recruiting for www.jbrecruitment.co.uk
Jackson Barnes Recruitment deliver international recruitment solutions within the events, media and publishing sectors. Working with commercial and not for profit organisations and institutions. Jackson Barnes place from Graduate up to MD level in the following positions: • Researchers • Conference producers • Event Marketing professionals • Sales professionals - delegate, sponsorship and Business Development • Event Managers • Editors
We recruit for organisations in UK and overseas with success in London, Dubai, New York, Singapore and Australia.
- Marketing Executive
- Social Media
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job